To Apply for a Position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Business Administrator – Centurion
Remuneration: Basic: R10 000 PM (Neg depending on exp/ qualf)
Financial Investment and Insurance Industry
- THE COMPANY operates under the Sanlam FSP license. It consists of Financial, Investment, Short Term Insurance and Tax Advice Divisions which are all supported by an Administrative Division.
- THE COMPANY strives to provide financial piece of mind by offering holistic financial solutions to their customers.
- THE COMPANY achieves this by not negotiating on their core values which are INTEGRITY, RESPECT, TRUST, RELATIONSHIPS.
- THE COMPANY aspires to live their purpose through knowledge, urgency, passion, discipline, accountability and honesty.
- Receive and check all new applications
- Processing and submitting of applications.
- Preparing of a Financial Needs Analysis and final quotations.
- Requesting outstanding requirements from the clients and/or third parties.
- Arranging medical examinations and/or pathologist services.
- Recording all activities on the Client Management System (SANFIN)
- Attending to Policy Services.
- Identifying existing clients whose portfolios need to be reviewed.
- Screen all incoming calls, re-direct where appropriate, and deal with telephone queries where relevant.
- Receive visitors and welcome them accordingly
- Grade 12
- Candidates with NQF (Level 1 or higher) in Wealth Management `will have an advantage.
- Candidates with Regulatory Examination (Level 5 or higher) will have an advantage.
Experience and Knowledge Required:
- More than 1-year experience in Office Administration.
- Relevant experience in the Financial Industry will be an advantage.
- Windows 7/8/10
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel)
Competencies & Skills Required:
- Fully Bilingual in Afrikaans & English
- Must have own transport
- Vibrant Person with a Positive attitude towards life and willingness to grow as a person.
- Problem Solving Skills
- Thinking Skills
- Result and Task Orientated
- Conflict Resolution
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Methodical, detailed and organised work style. Planning and Organising.
- Proactive with a sense of urgency.
- People Orientated.
- Accuracy and speed
Kindly apply online or email your detailed CV to email@example.com
Head Of Salaries – Pretoria
Remuneration: R800k – R1.2M Per Annum
The Company’s commitment to quality makes us one of the top Educational institutions in the country and gives us a competitive advantage in international science and technology development.
- Strategic and statutory compliance for the Salary Division
- Salary Division management and financial reporting
- Service excellence and governance
- Review and administration of the remuneration of the Executive and Senior management
- Performance management of reporting staff in the Salary Division
- BCom Accounting degree and Hons BCom degree (Taxation as subject)
- 8 years working experience in Senior Financial Accounting of which 5 years must have been in a Payroll management role
- 5 years working experience in managing a Payroll Division within a medium to large organisation
- 3 years working experience on/with an ERP payroll system e.g. ORACLE/Peoplsoft, QPac, and SAP.
- Income tax Act, UIF, SDL, BCoEA
- SARS rules and regulations
- Pension, provident and group life rules
- Knowledge of general finance policies
- Staff management
- Computer literacy
- Payroll systems and processes administration
- Calculation of income taxes and benefits
- Execution of payroll
- Financial Reporting
- Attention to detail
- Conflict management
- Change management
- Customer/service orientation
- Facilitation skills
- Leadership skills
- Strategic management
- Stress management
- Service delivery
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Decision-making skills
- Time management
ADDED ADVANTAGES AND PREFERENCES:
- 5 years working experience within a Tertiary Education environment
- Accreditation from the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
PLEASE NOTE: All shortlisted candidates may be required to participate in relevant skills assessments as part of the selection process
The all-inclusive remuneration package for this position will be commensurate with the incumbent’s level of appointment, as determined by company policy guidelines.
Kindly apply online or email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources & IR Officer (Pretoria East)
Our Client, an FMCG Company is looking for a HR Generalist / Officer to assist the HR Manager vir HR Duties.
You will be required to implement and maintain the human resources initiatives at an operational level in co-operation with the HR Manager in order to provide a full generalist HR function to the relevant business units/departments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Industrial relations and poor work performance
- Continually advise line managers on appropriate disciplinary action to be taken and ensure the business always complies with the disciplinary code
- Assist line management with the drafting of charges for warnings and disciplinary notifications
- Draft and send telegrams/absconsion letters to employees who have absconded
- Chair and conclude administrative tasks related to disciplinary hearings Sign off on all IR matters and ensure appropriate outcome is given Represent the company at CCMA for Con/Arb set down hearings
- Administer termination – complete termination letter, UI19 and certificate of service
HR Administration and Data Management
- Ensure accurate HR & payroll documentation is facilitated through the HR system within agreed deadlines and follow-up on queries and outstanding issues
- Ensure accurate data management – all HR/IR documentation to be uploaded to HR System by relevant HRO
- Apply for uniform and CGC cards for newly appointed staff
- Confirmation of employment
- Administer and facilitate IOD claims
- Facilitating termination process of the employee, collecting of company property, and termination of medical aid, pension /provident fund transfers and confirming leave
Recruitment and Selection
- Ensure recruitment requisitions are approved before initiating recruitment process
- Conduct SETA assessments for Merchandisers and Field Marketers and mark tests
- Screen CV’s and perform initial screening interview, including reference checks and verification checks on possible candidates
- Advise successful candidates and regret unsuccessful candidates
- Finalize recruitment on HR system (LOA, Promotion letter/Transfer letter etc)
Performance Management and e-Learning adherence
- Provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance appraisals
- Facilitate training sessions as required and as per national training schedule
- Grade 12
- Relevant HR-related tertiary qualification
- 2 to 4 years Human Resources experience, preferably in retail / FMCG
- Must have a valid SA driver’s license and own vehicle
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation including OHSA, EEA, BCEA & LRA
- MS Office
- IR experience required – CCMA Con/Arb (Represent the company at the CCMA)
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- MS Office literate
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- High levels of professionalism & confidentiality
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic – R15 – 17500 + R6840 Car Allowance + R530 Cell phone Allowance
- Company Contributes 50% to Medical Aid and 50% to Pension
Sports Bar and Restaurant Manager
Remuneration: R25 – R35 000 Per Month Negotiable
Upmarket Sports Bar/Restaurant Manager
My Client is looking for someone to manage a new Sports Bar/ Take Away concept in Carletonville.
The Restaurant/Bar will feature local favourites such as tripe and curry as well as rotisserie chicken. The kitchen equipment is very sophisticated and top of the range, to ensure quality and portion control.
The sports bar will feature draft beers, screens on the wall and screens in every booth for watching sport. There is also a section with pool tables and we display sporting paraphernalia all over the shop.
We are looking for someone with previous franchise experience as well as restaurant/bar.
THE SUITABLE CANDIDATE MUST RESIDE OR BE WILLING TO RELOCATE TO CARLETONVILLE
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall managerial and operational responsibility of the restaurant
- Managing the floor during shifts to ensure that all standards and steps of service are met through all guest’s interactions
- Ensuring that checklists and proper opening and closing functions are being completed in each shift
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, to provide clear direction to the staff
- Observe performance and encourage improvement where necessary
- Ensure staffing levels are accurate based on the restaurants’ standard levels
- Organize and conduct pre-shift and departmental meetings communicating pertinent information to the staff
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice, listen to and understand requests, respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information
- Ensure that all steps of services as outlined in training materials are being followed daily
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure follow-up
- Resolve problems to the satisfaction of involved parties
- Move throughout the restaurant and kitchen areas to visually monitor and take action to ensure food quality and service standards are met
- Utilize POS equipment to accurately charge customers and computer equipment to create relevant expense, management and wages reports
- Ensure that all standards and restaurant cash handling procedures are met
- Maintain cleanliness of the outlets daily
- Solicit feedback from guests concerning the service and food & beverage offerings
- Ensure all daily and monthly reports are detailed and submitted in a timely matter
- Achieve budgets, sales targets and overall profitability of the branch
- Control overall sales and expenses of the shop
- Recruitment and induction of all floor and kitchen staff
- Identify training needs and execute training programmes
- Responsible for monthly wages
- Performance management, staff shifts, resignation/ termination checklists, staff notice boards, staff reviews, etc.
- General office administration and ordering (stationery / upkeep of files / etc)
- Responsible for stock management and ordering
- Responsible for overall maintenance
- Ensure the business complies with regulations, health, fire, hazard and safety legislations
- Total work days: 6 days a week, 1 day off
- 5+ years Experience in Bar/Restaurant Management
Sonographer – Vanderbijlpark
Remuneration: R45 000 – R55 000+ Per Month
Well established Radiology practice based at a Private Hospital in Vanderbijlpark is urgently seeking an experienced Sonographer to join their busy practice.
- Performing ultrasounds in abdominal and pelvic, musculoskeletal, small parts, vascular, neonatal/paediatric, Carotid Arteries, Doppler Ultrasounds, etc.
- Working Hours: 8:00-16:00, Monday to Friday
- No after hours, no weekends needed!
- Salary Highly Negotiable according to experience.
- Formal Ultrasound qualification
- HPCSA Registration
Experience in Ultrasound examinations:
- Of the Abdomen, Pelvis, Obstetrics
- Musculo-skeletal examinations
- Small parts
- Carotid Arteries
- Doppler Ultrasounds
Apply online or email your detailed CV to email@example.com